Digital Marketing Specialist (Frederick, MD)
iHire, an award-winning employment site headquartered in Downtown Frederick, MD, is seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and solutions-focused Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team and take on the challenge of revolutionizing the world of online job and candidate searching. You will be responsible for coordinating, supporting, and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive conversion and retention in support of corporate goals. You will play a primary role in the execution, maintenance, and optimization of email and content marketing.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Collaborate on the strategy and implementation of email marketing campaigns to support marketing objectives.
- Build and test HTML emails.
- Work with the Operations team to schedule, deploy, and monitor email marketing campaigns.
- Optimize email programs through regular testing of creative, content, offers, targeting, landing pages, and more.
- Execute and monitor new email requests and related communication to all required resources.
- Continually monitor/improve Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and track various KPIs to make strategic plans and meet/exceed performance benchmarks.
- Contribute to content marketing generation, syndication efforts, and influencer outreach.
- Monitor email and social media programs to recommend changes and improvements for increased lead generation, conversion, and retention.
- Be an advocate for iHire in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions when appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3–5 years of experience in email marketing and content marketing with at least one year of experience in large-scale email production. Additional work experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Experience managing email reputation and deliverability.
- Experience in executing email test plans.
- Strong understanding of content marketing and SEO concepts.
- Experience in a professional setting with social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Intrigued by data and comfortable with using analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High attention to detail and commitment to see a project through to completion.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher)
iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive. iHire is always looking to add motivated people to our team who want to grow with us and become leaders. We have a casual work environment, emphasize work-life balance, and offer competitive benefits that set us apart from the rest. For these reasons and more, iHire was voted one of the Best Places to Work in Frederick County in 2016.